Here’s a new track from Dream Pop stalwart Follow The ...
Situated in the tiny city of Wells, just eight miles from the Glastonbury Festival site, and opposite what was once the main EMI factory, Spacewolf is a four room recording and rehearsal facility.
Somewhat frustrated with other recording studios having a penchant for catering towards audio engineers and not the artists themselves, the studio’s main focus is to create real world records with real world musicians.
We’re hugely proud to be the only studio in the area to have playlist positions from the likes of BBC Radio1 & BBC 6Music, not to mention numerous other accolades given to our discography of recorded work.
Recent clients include: The Chesterfields, My Names Is Ian, Funke and the Two Tone Baby, Nick Parker, SickOnes, The Pineapple Thief, Mr G and Rich, Twin Falls.
• 24 channel DDA (Dave Dearden Associates) recording console.
• Pristine Universal Audio Apollo D/A & A/D conversion.
• Software such as Logic Pro, Pro Tools and plugins from UAD, Waves and Abbey Road.
• Vintage and modern guitars.
• Microphones by Neumann, AKG, Shure and Cascade.
• Industry-standard Yamaha monitoring.
• 1920s Beckhardt Baby Grand.
• Vintage and oddball synths.
• High-end mic preamps by Universal Audio, Audient and Golden Age Project.
• A fully equipped mastering suite.
• 1965 Hammond M-100.
• A huge collection of software based instruments.